Name： DENG Zhibin
Title： Associate Professor
Supply Chain Management
Production Operation and Management
Dr. Deng Zhibin graduated from North Carolina State University with a Ph.D. in Science (Industrial and Systems Engineering). His current research area is mathematical optimization and its application in production and management.
2009.08-2014.12 Ph.D. in Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering, North Carolina State University
2007.09-2009.07 MSc, Operations Research and Control, Tsinghua University
2003.09-2007.07 BSc, Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Tsinghua University
2014.04-Present, Lecturer& Associate Professor, School of Economics and Management, UCAS
2012.08–2014.12, Research Assistant, Army Studies Office
1. Z. Deng, S.-C. Fang, Q. Jin, C. Lu. Conic approximation to nonconvex quadratic programming with convex quadratic constraints. To appear in Journal of Global Optimization, 2014. (SCI)
2. X. Guo, Z. Deng, S.-C. Fang, W. Xing. Quadratic optimization over one first-order cone. Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, 10:945-963, 2014. (SCI)
3. Q. Jin, Y. Tian, Z. Deng, S.-C. fang, W. Xing. Exact computable representation of some second-order cone constrained quadratic programming problems. Journal of the Operations Research Society of China, 1: 107-134, 2014.
4. X. Guo, Z. Deng, S.-C. Fang, Z. Wang, W. Xing. Quadratic optimization over a second-order cone with linear equality constraints. Journal of the Operations Research Society of China, 2: 17-38, 2014.
5. Z. Deng, S.-C. Fang, Q. Jin, W. Xing. Detecting copositivity of a symmetric matrix by an adaptive ellipsoid-based approximation scheme. European Journal of Operational Research, 229: 21-28, 2013. (SCI)
6. Z. Deng, Y. Bai, S-C. Fang, Y. Tian, W. Xing. A branch-and-cut approach to portfolio selection with marginal risk control in a linear conic programming framework. 22: 385-500, 2013. (SCI)
7. Y. Tian, S.-C. Fang, Z. Deng, W. Xiang. Computable representation of the cone of nonnegative quadratic forms over a general second-order cone and its application to the completely positive programming problem. Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, 9:701-719, 2013. (SCI)